Neogenesis Neo Cain Cream 30g 10.56% Anesthetic cream Neo Cain 30 g with a lidocaine content of 10.56%.
Lidocaine cream (anesthetic) is a local anesthetic drug designed to relieve pain in the skin and surrounding tissues.
The cream works by preventing the transmission of pain impulses to the part of the brain.
Indications for use:
Lidocaine cream acts on the surface of the skin and is not used to relieve internal pain. The drug is widely used in the following cases: when applying tattoos, during skin care (laser therapy, mesotherapy), before plastic surgery (filler injection, removal of moles), as well as during radiation.
Instructions for use:
- Apply 23 ~ 62 mg over 5-15 minutes. before the start of the procedure.
- The amount should not exceed 184 mg in 24 hours.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not store at high temperatures above 40 ° C and at low temperatures
- Store in a dark place
- Do not throw into fire.
1.The product is prohibited for use in the following cases:
- Sensitivity to local anesthetics of the amide type or its components
- Injury or inflammation at the site of application
2. The product is admissible for use in limited quantities in the following cases:
- Renal failure
- Hypersensitivity and allergy to propylene glycol
3. General instructions:
- If a rash occurs, stop using the drug and consult a doctor.
- Do not use the drug for more than three months
4. Precautions for use:
- Apply only to intact skin and avoid contact with eyes and nose.
- Do not use the drug frequently
For 1g of cream:
Active ingredient lidocaine 105.6mg